Terms & Conditions To Use The Payment Portal
The Terms and Conditions shall apply to any person (users) using the online payment gateway services of Millennium Rent a Car & Passengers transport by Rented buses LLC (here onwards referred to as MPTS) offered by payment gateway service provider through the website: www.millenniumrentacar.com
Each Applicant is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that MPTS will release specific personal information about the users if required to do so in the following circumstances:
- In order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute or court order,
- If any of users actions violate the terms & conditions for our services and this document,
- To protect and defend MPTS’s legal rights or property,
- In order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding any illegal activities, suspected fraud or situations involving potential threats.
B. Limitation of Liabilit
- MPTS has made this Service available to our users to increase convenience. MPTS disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The users must agree and acknowledge that they shall solely be responsible for their actions and that MPTS reserves the right to terminate the use of the payment portal service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
- MPTS and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error, delay or any loss or damage.
- MPTS and the Payment Service Provider assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user on account of:
- the delay, failure, interruption, error or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services
- The users shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) & MPTS and their respective staff & partners from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the services or any loss or damages arising from your use or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond MPTS’s control.
C. Miscellaneous Conditions
- The user agrees, understands and confirms that their personal data including details relating to debit card/ credit card without limitation transmitted over the internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that MPTS or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- All reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information provided by the user; MPTS does not represent or Guarantee that the use of the services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- MPTS and the Payment Service Provider(s) shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation of the payment portal and/or transmission of computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information
- The total e-payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction. MPTS shall not be liable for any failure by the user or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
D. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The user agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the payment service must be correct and accurate and that the user shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by them or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The user may pay their invoice charges to MPTS by using a debit/credit card online or through online banking account. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when they initiate an online payment instruction and provide
their card / bank details:
- The user is fully and lawfully entitled to use that credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The user is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by them are accurate;
- The user authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by them along with the applicable Fees.
- The user is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to proceed with the payment.
E. Transaction Charges
MPTS does not charge any processing fee or service charge from the users for online payment. However users have to bear the necessary transaction charge plus VAT applicable for online payment of tax invoice. This charge will be taken by e-payment solution provider for providing this service. Breakdown of charges is mentioned in MPTS payment Portal when user proceeds for online payment.
F. Payment Gateway /Net Banking Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate payment of tax invoices online. MPTS or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that their use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
G. Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Refund for Transaction: In the event there is any such claim by the user for any reason whatsoever, such user shall approach MPTS with their claim details and claim refund from MPTS alone. Such refund (if any) shall be made only by MPTS via payment gateway or by such other means as MPTS deems appropriate within 45 working days. No claims for refund shall be made by any user to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
- Refund duplicate transaction(s): The Applicant shall directly contact MPTS for any duplicate transaction(s) on account of Card details by an individual and such issues shall be suitably addressed by MPTS alone in line with their policies and rules.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the website or payment service provider’s webpage that is linked to the Website is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the user shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether their Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, contact MPTS via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by MPTS to confirm the payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the user may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment
Once the users accepts the terms and conditions, you can proceed to make the payment on the portal link provided to you by MPTS.